Sacramento Family Conference
Second Slavic Baptist Church
Family Conferences are week-long, life-changing family events. Rich fellowship, inspiring messages, and hands-on workshops make Family Conference something to look forward to by anyone who has experienced one. Whether making new friendships with other families or rekindling relationships from previous years, the conference is an annual highlight for many.
The conferences are structured to foster spiritual growth as young and old alike are challenged to honor God’s Word in every area of their lives.
- We are prayerfully considering our speaker lineup for next year. Speakers will be posted as they are confirmed.
- Dr. Davis' Bible-based presentations are loaded with illustrations and pictures that will encourage and challenge us to draw near to God.
- With contagious enthusiasm for living for a living Savior, Gabriel animatedly and clearly exhorts both young and old to personally know Jesus Christ.
- David Waller, father of four and fifth sibling of ten, is grateful for an upbringing that challenged him to combine a Scripturally-founded faith with real life situations. David serves as director of ATI.
- Tim’s involvement with IBLP ministry spans over 29 years in various responsibilities. He and his wife Angie served in Mongolia and South Korea, and they now reside in Big Sandy, Texas.
- Sessions for students aged 12 and up will focus on the importance of fully trusting the Lord for every area of your life. This includes your future, your work, your marriage, and your ministry.
- Fun times and solid Biblical teaching await young ladies between the ages of 8–11! Enthusiastic leaders model for younger ones the joy in knowing God and serving Him.
- Present special music as a family or participate in orchestra and instrumental ensembles.
- Young ladies aged 12–15 enjoy activities and sessions motivating them to seek the Lord first, to love Him with all their hearts, and to humbly serve others in their youth.
- This program is for children aged 4–7 years old. Small and large group activities provide Godly instruction in ways that are both understandable and exciting to them.
- This all-day program is for young men aged 8–17. Participants experience challenging outdoor activities, spend time in God’s Word, and learn and practice new life skills.