Sacramento Family Conference
Second Slavic Baptist Church
Family Conferences are week-long, life-changing family events. Rich fellowship, inspiring messages, and hands-on workshops make Family Conference something to look forward to by anyone who has experienced one. Whether making new friendships with other families or rekindling relationships from previous years, the conference is an annual highlight for many.
The conferences are structured to foster spiritual growth as young and old alike are challenged to honor God’s Word in every area of their lives.
- We are prayerfully considering our speaker lineup. Speakers will be posted as they are confirmed.
- For almost three decades, Dean’s passion for the Great Commission has taken him across the world to Asia and Africa with Gospelink.
- Internationally known for his practical advice on familial relationships, Dr. S.M. Davis preaches on viable topics that apply to every Christian.
- With contagious enthusiasm for his Savior, Gabriel loves exhorting people of all ages to personally know and walk with Jesus Christ.
- The coordinator of Family Conferences, David Waller is passionate about equipping believers to love and serve God with all their hearts.
- Tim Levendusky shares transforming lessons from his personal passion: “to build the Word of God into my life, and into the lives of others around me.”
- Sessions for students aged 12 and up will focus on the importance of fully trusting the Lord for every area of your life. This includes your future, your work, your marriage, and your ministry.
- At this program, girls aged 8-11 will enjoy exciting activities, crafts, Bible studies and learn practical life skills from their enthusiastic leaders who model the joy in knowing God and serving Him.
- Present special music as a family or participate in orchestra and instrumental ensembles.
- Young ladies aged 12–15 enjoy activities and sessions motivating them to seek the Lord first, to love Him with all their hearts, and to humbly serve others in their youth.
- This program is for children aged 4–7 years old. Small and large group activities provide Godly instruction in ways that are both understandable and exciting to them.
- This all-day program is for young men aged 8–17. Participants experience challenging outdoor activities, spend time in God’s Word, and learn and practice new life skills.
Conference Registration Prices
Family Rate: $295
Individual Rate: $95
Day Rate (Family): $80
Day Rate (Individual): $30
Children's Program Prices
Children's Institute: $60
ALERT Cadets: $95
Photography Workshop: $115
Families enrolled in ATI receive a $100 discount.