Sacramento Family Conference
Second Slavic Baptist Church
Family Conferences are weeklong, life-changing family events. Rich fellowship, inspiring messages, and hands-on workshops make Family Conference something to look forward to by anyone who has experienced one. Whether making new friendships with other families or rekindling relationships from previous years, the conference is an annual highlight for many.
The conferences are structured to foster spiritual growth as young and old alike are challenged to honor God’s Word in every area of their lives.
- Dr. Martin was converted “from an evolution-trained scientist to a Bible-believing creationist.” Dr. Martin’s messages resonate with the importance of trusting in God’s Word to build our trust in the Lord.
- With contagious enthusiasm for living for a living Savior, Gabriel animatedly and clearly exhorts both young and old to personally know Jesus Christ. Gabe resides in Big Sandy where he works in the ATI Department.
- David Waller, father of four and fifth sibling of ten, is grateful for an upbringing that challenged him to combine a Scripturally-founded faith with real life situations. David serves as director of ATI.
- Tim’s involvement with IBLP ministry spans over 27 years in various responsibilities. He and his wife Angie served in Mongolia and Korea, and they now reside in Big Sandy, Texas.
- Sessions for students aged 12 and up will focus on the importance of fully trusting the Lord for every area of your life. This includes your future, your work, your marriage, and your ministry.
- Fun times and solid Biblical teaching await young ladies between the ages of 8–11! Enthusiastic leaders model for younger ones the joy in knowing God and serving Him.
- Present special music as a family or participate in orchestra and instrumental ensembles.
- Young ladies aged 12–15 enjoy activities and sessions motivating them to seek the Lord first, to love Him with all their hearts, and to humbly serve others in their youth.
- This program is for children aged 4–7 years old. Small and large group activities provide Godly instruction in ways that are both understandable and exciting to them.
- This all-day program is for young men aged 8–17. Participants experience challenging outdoor activities, spend time in God’s Word, and learn and practice new life skills.
Conference Registration Prices
Family Rate: $295
Individual Rate: $95
Day Rate (Family): $80
Day Rate (Individual): $30
Children's Program Prices
Children's Institute: $60
ALERT Cadets: $95
Photography Workshop: $115
Register by May 15 to receive a 15% discount on your entire registration!
Families enrolled in ATI receive a $100 discount.
Meal prices are $7 for 12 and older and $4.50 for ages 4-11. Meal plans can be purchased when you register. Prices increase when purchased at the door.
Lunch Meal Plan (Adult) $21.00 (Wed–Fri)
Lunch Meal Plan (Child) $13.50 (Wed–Fri)
Dinner Meal Plan (Adult) $28.00 (Tues–Fri)
Dinner Meal Plan (Child) $18.00 (Tues–Fri)