Sacramento Family Conference
Second Slavic Baptist Church
Family Conferences are weeklong, life-changing family events. Rich fellowship, inspiring messages, and hands-on workshops make Family Conference something to look forward to by anyone who has experienced one. Whether making new friendships with other families or rekindling relationships from previous years, the conference is an annual highlight for many.
The conferences are structured to foster spiritual growth as young and old alike are challenged to honor God’s Word in every area of their lives.
This year’s conference theme is taken from I John 4:10, which says, “Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.” Experiencing Christ’s love personally and becoming a channel of that love to others is the fulfillment of the Law and the prophets.
- As parents of 19 kids, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar teach invaluable lessons about equipping and releasing their children to follow what God has called them to do.
- Gil and Kelly have seen God take care of their family of 19 children. They delight in sharing testimonies of God’s work in their lives.
- Dr. Martin was converted “from an evolution-trained scientist to a Bible-believing creationist.” Dr. Martin’s messages resonate with the importance of trusting in God’s Word to build our trust in the Lord.
- With contagious enthusiasm for living for a living Savior, Gabriel animatedly and clearly exhorts both young and old to personally know Jesus Christ. Gabe resides in Big Sandy where he works in the ATI Department.
- David Waller, father of three and fifth sibling of ten, is grateful for an upbringing that challenged him to combine a Scripturally-founded faith with real life situations. David serves as director of ATI.
- Tim’s involvement with IBLP ministry spans over 27 years in various responsibilities and locations throughout the world. He and his wife Angie served in Mongolia and Korea, and they now reside in Big Sandy, Texas.
- Sessions for students aged 12 and up will focus on the importance of fully trusting the Lord for every area of your life. This includes your future, your work, your marriage, and your ministry.
- Fun times and solid Biblical teaching await young ladies between the ages of 8-11! Enthusiastic leaders model for younger ones the joy in knowing God and serving Him.
- This is a time set aside just for pastors. Come be encouraged. Come share a burden you have. Come apart and be with others who understand. Just come.
- Present special music as a family or participate in orchestra and instrumental ensembles.
- Young ladies aged 12-15 enjoy activities and sessions motivating them to seek the Lord first, to love Him with all their hearts, and to humbly serve others in their youth.
- This program is for children aged 4-7 years old. Small and large group activities provide Godly instruction in ways that are both understandable and exciting to them.
- This all-day program is for young men aged 8-17. Participants experience challenging outdoor activities, spend time in God’s Word, and learn and practice new life skills.
- Regular family — $200
- ATI family —$150
- Regular individual —$75
- ATI individual — $55
- Children’s Institute —$55
- Pre-EXCEL — $65
- COMMIT — $50
- ALERT Cadet —$75
- Photography Workshop — $95
Meals are $7 for adults and $4.50 for children. Meal plans can be purchased when you register.
All the listed rates have been specially reduced for those attending the Family Conference. When reserving your room, be sure to ask for the IBLP Family Conference rate/block.
5321 Date Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95841
Breakfast can be purchased for $15 per room for 4 people (Hot breakfast)
10mins travel time
3.3 miles from Conference
Cut-off date: June 3rd
LaQuinta Inn & Suites
4604 Madison Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95841
12 mins travel time
3.7 miles from Conference
Cut-off date: June 12th
*Most prices do not include tax.