Big Sandy Family Conference
International ALERT Academy
Family Conferences are weeklong, life-changing family events. Rich fellowship, inspiring messages, and hands-on workshops make Family Conference something to look forward to by anyone who has experienced one. Whether making new friendships with other families or rekindling relationships from previous years, the conference is an annual highlight for many.
The conferences are structured to foster spiritual growth as young and old alike are challenged to honor God’s Word in every area of their lives.
- Sessions for students aged 12 and up will focus on the importance of fully trusting the Lord for every area of your life. This includes your future, your work, your marriage, and your ministry.
- Fun times and solid Biblical teaching await young ladies between the ages of 8-11! Enthusiastic leaders model for younger ones the joy in knowing God and serving Him.
- Present special music as a family or participate in orchestra and instrumental ensembles.
- Young ladies aged 12-15 enjoy activities and sessions motivating them to seek the Lord first, to love Him with all their hearts, and to humbly serve others in their youth.
- This program is for children aged 4-7 years old. Small and large group activities provide Godly instruction in ways that are both understandable and exciting to them.
- This all-day program is for young men aged 8-17. Participants experience challenging outdoor activities, spend time in God’s Word, and learn and practice new life skills.
Online Conference Registration (Closes April 15):
- Regular family — $200
- ATI family —$150
- Regular individual —$75
- ATI individual — $55
At-the-door Conference Registration:
- Regular family — $250
- ATI family —$200
- Regular individual —$95
- ATI individual — $75
- Children’s Institute —$55
- Pre-EXCEL — $65
- COMMIT — $50
- ALERT Cadet —$75
Registration for on-site lodging will open at 10:00 am CST on February 1, 2018.
For more information about onsite lodging please visit the Big Sandy Lodging Page.
All the listed rates have been specially reduced for those attending the Family Conference. When reserving your room, be sure to ask for the IBLP Family Conference rate/block.