Big Sandy April Family Conference
International ALERT Academy
Family Conferences are weeklong, life-changing family events. Rich fellowship, inspiring messages, and hands-on workshops make Family Conference something to look forward to by anyone who has experienced one. Whether making new friendships with other families or rekindling relationships from previous years, the conference is an annual highlight for many.
The conferences are structured to foster spiritual growth as young and old alike are challenged to honor God’s Word in every area of their lives.
- The life lessons Otto learned during his 14 years on the mission field ministering to tribal people not only impacted the tribes but also countless others who have heard his stories.
- Dr. Davis' Bible-based presentations are loaded with illustrations and pictures that will encourage and challenge us to draw near to God.
- Darren and his wife Tammy founded Freedom Focus. Through preaching, teaching, singing, and audio/video they seek to bring the truths of freedom alive for this generation.
- With contagious enthusiasm for living for a living Savior, Gabriel animatedly and clearly exhorts both young and old to personally know Jesus Christ. Gabe resides in Big Sandy where he works in the ATI Department.
- Dr. Martin was converted “from an evolution-trained scientist to a Bible-believing creationist.” Dr. Martin’s messages resonate with the importance of trusting in God’s Word to build our trust in the Lord.
- Peter is the son of speaker/attorney Roger Magnuson, a favorite of past Family Conferences. Like his father, Peter is a practicing attorney, the pastor of Straitgate Church in inner-city Minneapolis, and an engaging speaker.
- Tim’s involvement with IBLP ministry spans over 27 years in various responsibilities. He and his wife Angie served in Mongolia and Korea, and they now reside in Big Sandy, Texas.
- Gil and Kelly have seen God take care of their family of 19 children. They delight in sharing testimonies of God’s work in their lives.
- David Waller, father of four and fifth sibling of ten, is grateful for an upbringing that challenged him to combine a Scripturally-founded faith with real life situations. David serves as director of ATI.
- Sessions for students aged 12 and up will focus on the importance of fully trusting the Lord for every area of your life. This includes your future, your work, your marriage, and your ministry.
- Fun times and solid Biblical teaching await young ladies between the ages of 8-11! Enthusiastic leaders model for younger ones the joy in knowing God and serving Him.
- This is a time set aside just for pastors. Come be encouraged. Come share a burden you have. Come apart and be with others who understand. Just come.
- Present special music as a family or participate in orchestra and instrumental ensembles.
- Does your young person have an interest in photography? Techniques and tips for developing photography skills are offered in this workshop, as well as ideas for possible ministry.
- Young ladies aged 12-15 enjoy activities and sessions motivating them to seek the Lord first, to love Him with all their hearts, and to humbly serve others in their youth.
- This program is for children aged 4-7 years old. Small and large group activities provide Godly instruction in ways that are both understandable and exciting to them.
- This all-day program is for young men aged 8-17. Participants experience challenging outdoor activities, spend time in God’s Word, and learn and practice new life skills.
Conference Registration Prices
Family Rate: $295
Individual Rate: $95
Day Rate (Family): $80
Day Rate (Individual): $30
Children's Program Prices
Children's Institute: $60
ALERT Cadets: $95
Photography Workshop: $115
Register by March 15 to receive a $15% discount on your entire registration!
Families enrolled in ATI receive a $100 discount.